Innovative Medical Therapies is always on the lookout for top talent in the Medical Aesthetics, Weight Loss, and Wellness industries and will accept applications for the following job opportunities at any time. If you are passionate about helping people radically improve their lives with our services and about providing world class customer service, submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as opportunities arise!
New Directions Weight Management Program – Behavioral Counselor
Certification in clinical or counseling psychology, counseling or social work. Experience in individual and group counseling programs related to diet and eating behavior.
Able to interview and/or give psychological tests to prospective patients. Participates in the evaluation of psychological tests and counsels patients on results. Conducts group sessions on lifestyle change and behavior modification. Conducts individual interviews with all patients in the program. Schedules and conducts one-on-one meetings with at-risk patients. Assumes responsibility for overall effectiveness of behavioral aspects of system. Summarizes patient counseling sessions in charts.
Initial Commitment: One Wednesday morning a month from 9:00 – 11:00 am and one Thursday evening a month from 4:30 – 6:30 pm. Then as needed for individual meetings with patients.
Desire and commitment to improve patient health through a medically managed weight loss program. Understanding of the wieght maintenance challenges of a weight management patient. Possessing empathy and sympathy for the weight management patient.
To apply: E-mail resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
AVAILABLE NOW! MedSpa Aesthetician
Seeking part-time Aestheticians to serve in our growing Medical & Day Spa in Pekin. We are a team oriented environment that works collaboratively to enhance the beauty and confidence of every person we encounter and to provide the best, world-class service possible. Our aestheticians play a key role in creating an experience for guests they will not forget.
Services aestheticians will provide include laser hair removal, skin tightening, and AFT Pulsed light treatments using our state of the art Alma Laser. Spa services provided will include but not be limited to Advanced microdermabrasion, medical grade chemical peels, therapeutic medical facials, waxing services, salt glos, color consults and more.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create outstanding client experiences, helping them look and feel their best.
- To be a skin health, product ingredients, and treatment contraindication expert ensuring safe treatments and happy clients.
- Assist Medical Director with any treatments he performs and services with which he requires assistance.
- Assess guest needs, educate clients on products services, and protocols for healthy skin
- Greet and check in guests when they arrive.
- Educate and inform clients about treatments and answer any pre-treatment and post-treatment questions.
- Provide a variety of aesthetic treatments using established medical protocols and clinical standards.
- Charting and recordkeeping according to medical protocols and clinic standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of workstations and/or treatment rooms throughout the shift, dispose of trash, perform closing duties, etc.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance on machines used.
- Assist with business building, organization, and operations as requested by the Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding people and organizational skills.
- Professionalism and discretion at all times.
- Preference will be given to candidates with aesthetic licensure in the State of Illinois.
- Must be able to work evenings and one Saturday a month.
- Related industry experience considered a plus, but not required.
- Sales experience preferred, specifically with a proven record of meeting and exceeding goal.
- A collaborative, team-oriented spirit.
- Willingness to come to work with a positive attitude, energy, and enthusiasm everyday.
- A willingness and desire to learn and grow in the industry.
- Willingness to follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- A competitive hourly rate in accordance with experience/capabilities
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Products and services at a reduced cost.
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities.
Please send a resume detailing your work experiences and areas of expertise to email@example.com. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and positions filled as they are available.